All these desires, longings, wishes, visions and dreams are
See you, therefore, how all that is, is created
Trace these concepts which you, who have studied the Science of Meditation, know to constitute its recognised stages, and note how each stage is creative in nature, each stage produces creative changes and that (as far as humanity is concerned) the Christ spoke scientifically and also in a planetary sense when He said: \"As a man thinketh in his [/her] heart, so is he [/she].\"
You have, therefore, three major groups of thinkers and three other groups of intensive, creative thinkers, all of them responsible for and also dedicated to the comprehension of the divine Purpose as it works out through the spiritual hierarchical Plan;
It might profit us if we briefly stated the grades of meditative work, leading to creative result of an effective nature, upon which you might reflect.
For our purposes we will divide them into seven grades, of which four might be regarded as individual and the other three types as representative of their group nature:
1. Desire, leading to the attainment in the three worlds of that which the lower man desires and wants; thim/herwill include the desires of the lowest types of human beings through all intermediate types up to and inclusive of the aspirational mystic.
2. Prayer; this is the stage wherein the aspirant, the mystic or the spiritually inclined man blends personality desire with aspiration for soul relation and contact; he/she, through the proved efficacy of prayer, discovers the subtler powers and the fact of the essential dualism of life; he/she finds that he/she him/herself is both a lower self and a higher Self.
3. Mental reflection or concentrated thinking. This in time produces integration and definite personality achievement in the three worlds, leading eventually to controlled reflection and scientific or concentrated thoughts; this type of thinking has produced all the creative wonders of our modern civilisation and it culminates in the concentration achieved in psyientific meditation. This meditation finally brings about the reorientation of the personality and soul/thinker fusion.
4. Straight meditation. This is a focussed, concentrated mental attitude and fixed reflection; it is creative in nature, for it creates the \"new man in Christ\" or produces the soul-infused personality; this personality then proceeds to recreate his/her environment and to cooperate consciously with the creative work of the Hierarchy.
Little as you may realise it, all these expressions of human meditation or concentrated thought_ whether it is concentrated desire for physical or emotional objectives or the higher aspects of spiritual, concentrated aspiration_ do definitely create that which is desired. This is equally true of the other three stages, if they are intelligently and effectively creative and these four stages are responsible for all that is seen, possessed, utilised and known as existent in the three worlds. Men have inherited from previous civilisations much of value and much which is disastrous in nature; in their turn, modern men have created this present civilisation. This civilisation is unique, because it is the result of all the combined factors, and these factors have succeeded in bringing humanity to the point where there is recognition of failure, and in proving that religion and science together have reoriented men to the world of subtler and of higher values than the strictly material.
The other three stages of human meditation are as follows:
5. Worship. This is the united recognition and the subsequent reflection of humanity upon the fact of divine Transcendence and divine Immanence. It is implemented by the world religions and it created that path of return to the centre or source of divine life to which the world religions and the heart of man bear equal testimony.
6. Invocation and Evocation. This form of spiritual, dynamic meditation is largely in the hands of New Group of World Servers and of the men and women of goodwill in every land. These will be generally unknown to each other, but they are all creatively striving and creatively thinking towards the worldwide uplift of mankind; they are earnestly working at the creation of a new world order and for the manifestation of a more definitely spiritual civilisation.
7. Ashramic Meditation. This is based upon the evocation of human response to the higher spiritual values;
In the destruction of the old world order and
What, therefore, is the creative work confronting the Ashrams in the Hierarchy and the members of New Group of World Servers, working creatively under the inspiration and the impression of the Hierarchy? It falls into two parts:
1. The work of bringing order out of chaos.
2. The task of preparing the way for the reappearance of the Christ.
There is much that must be done to change conditions,
Go to HOME PAGE for latest Full Moon Meditation notice.